We are pleased that you are considering enrolling your child in our school! To begin the process, we will require the following:
- Please complete and submit an enrollment application, either in person, by mail, email, or fax (251-660-1097).
- Upon receipt of your child’s application, the school will contact you to schedule an entrance test and interview. Please be advised that there is a $50 testing fee for each child.
- On the day of your child’s test and interview, a faculty member will meet with you to discuss your child’s results, and if accepted, the enrollment process will begin.
- Upon acceptance, the following documents and fee will be required:
- A photocopy of the student’s birth certificate
- A photocopy of the student’s social security card
- A copy of the student’s immunization card
- A photocopy of the student’s health insurance card
- If applicable, a copy of custody papers
- A non-refundable $300 enrollment fee
If you have any other questions or comments, please feel free to contact the registrar using the following form: